CELLCONAS BF500 is a highly active, protein based lightweight cellular concrete foaming agent. The production process, which is specially developed for foam stabilization, guarantees optimum foam formation properties and foam stability as well as the unusual fixed properties of the product. CELLCONAS BF500 is particularly recommended for production processes that require long-term foam stability.
CELLCONAS BF500 is concentrated with specific active ingredients developed for the building material industry. It is diluted with water and processed with compressed air and foam generator to produce very fine and stable high quality foam. Dilution of the foam and generator settings are important at this stage.
CELLCONAS BF500 is successfully based on manifold forces during mixing, pumping, casting and hydration. Foam does not cause any chemical reaction in concrete. It acts only as a wrapping material in which air is held. It does not produce toxic fumes or emissions throughout its life. The shelf life of CELLCONAS agents is guaranteed for 12 months before integration into concrete mixtures.
- Water soluble and miscible.
- Can be used without fear of toxicity.
- The dosage requirement is relatively low, which reduces costs.
- Produces stable and uniform air bubbles.
- Highly active, foam forming proteins provide long-term foam stability.
- Anti bacterial
- Effective against mold growth
- Self levelling
- Using CELLCONAS BF500, Foamcrete 350 lightweight foam concrete can be formed which can be applied instead of XPS / Styrofoam after excavation works and gro concrete. The advantages are that it is completely cement based, its compressive strength is high, its load distribution is good and it is possible to lay the irons required for Foundation Concrete 24 hours after the application.
- Foamcrete 400, which is formed by using CELLCONAS BF500, gives 4 times less load than C16, which is used for filling into the tunnel chuck / axis in the karstic / natural rock gaps frequently encountered in Highways and Metro Projects and reduces water leakages by 80%. Injection is made through pipes opened by drilling.
- Ideal for filling karstic cavities, collapses and sinkholes. It is used in all other filling situations where high insulation and light filling properties are required.
- Recommended foam weight is minimum 50 kg/m3.
- Recommended sand, 0.1-0.2mm. washed sand
- The water used in foam formation can be used with any type of water. Well water or fresh water is recommended.
- Recommended Cement is used with all kinds of cement. Portland 42.5 recommended.
- Bubble size Consisting of: approx.: 0.01 - 0.02 mm (10 - 20 microns)
Promotion , Have You Examined Our Catalog?
Meet FOAMCRETE, the world’s best lightweight foam concrete!
The recommended storage temperature range from -5°C to +50°C. Ensure containers are not directly exposed to sunlight & heat for a long period. It is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. Shelf life of at 12 months can be expected if it is stored properly in original container
CELLCONAS BF500 is readily biodegradable and demonstrates low toxicity to aquatic organisms. It can be successfully treated in biological waste water treatment systems.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AT 68 °F (20 °C )
|Appearance||Dark Brown Clear Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.08 ± 0.01 gr/cm3|
|pH||6.00 ± 0.5|
|Viscosity||< 20 cps|
|Sedimentation v/v%||< 0.10|
|Freezing Point||≤ -5.00 °C|
TYPICAL PACKING SPECIFICATION
|Plastic Drum||Plastic Barrel||IBC Bulk|
|Capacity||20 kg.||30 kg.||200 kg.||1000 kg.|
|Empty Weight ( kg )||1.0||1.2||9.0||55|
|Filled Weight ( kg )||21||31.5||209||1060|
|Dimensions (mm)||305 x 295 x 333||380 x 300 x 360||585 D x 945 H||1200 L x 1000 W x 1165 H|
Palletizing of pails and drums is available upon request.