CELLCONAS RS800 is a highly active, plasticizing additive protein based lightweight cellular concrete foaming agent. The production process, which is specially developed for foam stabilization, guarantees optimum foam formation properties and foam stability as well as the unusual fixed properties of the product. CELLCONAS RS800 is particularly recommended for production processes that require long-term foam stability.
CELLCONAS RS800 is concentrated with specific active ingredients developed for the building material industry. It is diluted with water and processed with compressed air and foam generator to produce very fine and stable high quality foam. Dilution of the foam and generator settings are important at this stage.
CELLCONAS RS800 is successfully based on manifold forces during mixing, pumping, casting and hydration. Foam does not cause any chemical reaction in concrete. It acts only as a wrapping material in which air is held. It does not produce toxic fumes or emissions throughout its life. The shelf life of CELLCONAS agents is guaranteed for 12 months before integration into concrete mixtures.
- Water soluble and miscible.
- Can be used without fear of toxicity.
- The dosage requirement is relatively low, which reduces costs.
- Produces stable and uniform air bubbles.
- Highly active, foam forming proteins provide long-term foam stability.
- Anti bacterial
- Effective against mold growth
- Self levelling
- FoamCrete 650, which is formed by using CELLCONAS RS800, is used as terrace slope screed because of its thermal insulation feature. The advantages are that it protects the waterproofing, provides thermal insulation, relieves the load of the building, is applied as a slope screed at one time and reduces costs.
- Foamcrete700 created using CELLCONAS RS800 is easily transferred to floors. It has a very smooth surface, the use of ceramic adhesive decreases up to 30%. Daily coating quantity increases. It relieves the load of the building, provides thermal insulation value and prevents disturbing sounds such as heel sound to the lower floors. As it is a fast application, it reduces costs and creates a healthier living space because it is produced with completely natural products. It has A1 No fireproof class.
- Recommended foam weight is minimum 80 kg/m3.
- Recommended sand, 0.1-0.2mm. washed sand
- The water used in foam formation can be used with any type of water. Well water or fresh water is recommended.
- Recommended Cement is used with all kinds of cement. Portland 42.5 recommended.
- Bubble size Consisting of: approx.: 0.01 - 0.02 mm (10 - 20 microns)
Promotion , Have You Examined Our Catalog?
Meet FOAMCRETE, the world’s best lightweight foam concrete!
The recommended storage temperature range from -5°C to +50°C. Ensure containers are not directly exposed to sunlight & heat for a long period. It is unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles. Shelf life of at 12 months can be expected if it is stored properly in original container
CELLCONAS RS800 is readily biodegradable and demonstrates low toxicity to aquatic organisms. It can be successfully treated in biological waste water treatment systems.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AT 68 °F (20 °C )
|Appearance||Dark Brown Clear Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.09 ± 0.01 gr/cm3|
|pH6.00 – 8.00||6.00 – 8.00|
|Viscosity||< 20 cps|
|Freezing Point≤ -5.00 °C||≤ -5.00 °C|
TYPICAL PACKING SPECIFICATION
|Plastic Drum||Plastic Barrel||IBC Bulk|
|Capacity||20 kg.||30 kg.||200 kg.||1000 kg.|
|Empty Weight ( kg )||1.0||1.2||9.0||55|
|Filled Weight ( kg )||21||31.5||209||1060|
|Dimensions (mm)||305 x 295 x 333||380 x 300 x 360||585 D x 945 H||1200 L x 1000 W x 1165 H|
Palletizing of pails and drums is available upon request.